Pausing Training and Certifications in Russia
We are deeply concerned about the Russian invasion of Ukraine and stand with all of the people who are suffering as a result of this violence. Over the past few days we have been working together with members of our community to decide on a response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Our intent is to stop the flow of economic transactions moving in and out of Russia. In response to this:
- We have paused all certification test purchases from Russia
- We have canceled all training in Russia
- We have instructed our PSTs not to accept any Russia-based students
- Russia-based PSTs and PTN will not be able teach Scrum.org courses
- Classes listed on the Scrum.org website cannot be priced in Russian Rubles
We are also supporting humanitarian efforts, and doing all we can to support our trainers, learners and partners in the region. We will continue to evaluate the situation as we join all those around the world who are calling for peace.